Current Air Traffic over Maupin
Regional radio frequencies.
- August 06, 2022 Evacuation level lifted.
- August 05, 2022 Evacuation level lowered to Level 1
- Unfortunately, the only resource for fire information is Facebook.
- August 04, 2022 Fire looks mostly contained. 10,500 acres.
- August 02, 2022 Dodge Fire/Juniper Flat(FIRMS link) Between Pine Grove and Walters Corner, north of and around Highway 216.
- 8:00 pm MD-87 Tanker air support- N295EA
- 6:49 pm DC-10 Tanker air support - N603AX
- 5:20 pm Level 2 Get Set: City of Maupin, North and West of Deschutes River to Hwy 197 is now at Level 2.
- 4:32 pm InciWeb not yet reporting.
- 3:47 pm Level 1 Get Ready: City of Maupin, North and West of Deschutes River to Hwy 197 is now at Level 1.
- 3:?? pm Level 3 evacuation for part of Juniper Flat and Level 1 for Tygh Valley and Oak Springs.
- Smoke Map